October 10, 2009

Horizon




Neva has been blissfully grabing things and putting them in her mouth and has no idea the changes ahead. Monday, her and I fly all day, arriving in Minneapolis around 8pm, central time. She will spend some quality time with my mom and my grandma Ouida in the Bloomington Hotel Sharaton while I attend a conference Tuesday-Saturday. The following Monday, I start back working full time.
Though I have found plenty to worry over in these coming days, I am excited that things are working out as well as we could ever hope. I'm thrilled to introduce my daughter to her place as a 4th living generation of capeable, independent women and spend time with my grandma who I haven't seen since 2005. I am also so looking forward to seeing Carlos be a full-time Dad Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays of my work week. Neva will only have to be at the in-home daycare Thursdays and Fridays starting Oct. 22 as Carlos has adjusted his work schedule to Thursday through Saturday only. I feel so blessed to be able to feel as comfortable as I can going back full time and leaving my baby girl in willing and able hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment