March 12, 2009

Begining of Third Trimester





























Spring Break 2009 marks the 29th week of the pregnancy. I have gained 24 pounds and everything is checking out fine with the baby so far.

Carlos and I put the baby's room together complete with a crib and carseat/stroller acquired last weekend.

This blog is meant to invite friends and family to share in this experience of our household change as well as introduce our first baby to the community she is being born into. Thank you for your well wishes, advice, gifts, and prayers thus far. We hope you enjoy this view as we make our way through these last months and beyond!

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Carlos and Shelly,

    I am so freaking excited for you guys! In fact, I get a bit teary just thinking about it ... tears of joy, of course. Man, I'm gone for 8 months and look what happens! Haha. I'm praying for you guys, and I look forward to hanging out in May. I'll be in The Valley from May 15-19th. God Bless you both.

    Much Love,
    Mary

    P.S. - So, Shelly, you up for a 200 mile bike race again? Haha. I joke.

    ReplyDelete